Senior Design Position Available
We are looking to hire a senior level lighting designer to join our energetic and enthusiastic team.
You, as a senior designer, must be creative and dynamic, with a love for detail and a desire to be a team player as well as work independently. Ideally, you would bring professional experience from an independent lighting consultancy, interior design, or architecture firm. 3-5 years professional experience is Required.
- Degree in Lighting Design, Theatrical Lighting, Interior Design, Architecture, or Architectural Engineering
- High level of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- MS office (Power Point, Excel, and Word).
- Experience with AGi32 (lighting calculation software)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign and photoshop)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload to meet project deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Design of lighting layouts, lighting control systems, and calculations
- Fixture specifications and design of renderings
- Preparation of documents and reports from concept design through advanced technical design documentation
- Assist in the review and markup of shop drawing submittals
- Visit job site to walk-though and verify existing conditions and observe construction progress
- Communicate with clients and reps directly, creating a positive project experience
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to enhance their professional skills alongside a talented Principal Designer. If you are a client-focused, and experienced designer who approaches assignments in an enthusiastic manner, we’d like to hear from you.
Salary and benefits are based on ability and experience. Please send resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org